Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (abbreviated UFCG ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1952 in Brazil. Now the main building of the UFCG University is located in Campina Grande.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is about the undoubted dream of many young people from different countries. After all, this university is rightfully considered one of the best in the country - it is in the TOP-40 universities. In addition, Universidade from year to year easily defends the right to be listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library. Also, students are provided with comfortable affordable housing in a hostel. There are on the campus and sports grounds for recreation and activities. The university itself is also known for its entry into such an authoritative scientific group as Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.