Universidade Federal de Campina Grande
Description of Universidade Federal de Campina Grande
Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (abbreviated UFCG ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1952 in Brazil. Now the main building of the UFCG University is located in Campina Grande.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidade Federal de Campina Grande
It is about the undoubted dream of many young people from different countries. After all, this university is rightfully considered one of the best in the country - it is in the TOP-40 universities. In addition, Universidade from year to year easily defends the right to be listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Universidade Federal de Campina Grande
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library. Also, students are provided with comfortable affordable housing in a hostel. There are on the campus and sports grounds for recreation and activities. The university itself is also known for its entry into such an authoritative scientific group as Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Reception freshmen each year holds a special selection committee. At the same time, locals and visitors from different countries of the entire globe apply for the students' places every year.
Tuition at UFCG
Studying at a university is paid, but the most successful students can always return some of the costs, receiving a reward for academic excellence - a scholarship. For each semester, future bachelors and masters pay an amount of $ 500. The UFCG University recommends to pre-specify all the data, check the relevance of the information on the site (the official portal address http://www.ufcg.edu.br), as well as through the institution’s social accounts Twitter and Linkedin.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidade Federal de Campina Grande
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.