Brazil is proud not only of magnificent carnivals, but also an excellent level of preparation of students in local educational institutions. An example is the Federal University Minas Gerais, which has the status of a higher education institution with a state ownership. His history began in 1927. The main building of Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG) is located directly in the city of Belo Horizonte.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UFMG constantly takes the steps of the first ten positions of the national academic rating of Brazil. This provides an endless stream of entrants looking to get an education in this school. Thanks to the high assessment of international independent experts, the Federal University of Minas Gerais is consistently present in the first 5% of the world rating.
The most popular areas of the South American University:
The constant presence among TOP universities is based on the excellent quality of teaching. By this criterion, UFMG stably takes places in the first four hundred of the world's best universities. The diploma of this educational institution is valued in the expanses of South America and abroad.
Brazil, one of the largest countries in the world. Therefore, higher education institutions here are quite large. Approximately 46,000 students master various disciplines within the walls of this university. Foreign citizens have the right to apply to the admissions office (foreigners from the total number of students - about 2%). As for the professional composition of the university, the teachers there are about 2,900 specialists.
Existing exchange programs for students are popular among young people, which seeks to expand the horizon of knowledge in other higher education institutions. Details of these programs are posted on social networks related to the Federal University of Minas Gerais.
An additional base for obtaining the necessary knowledge is a powerful university scientific library with all the necessary resources. Student hostels have comfortable living conditions and are provided to everyone who wants.
The additional status by criterion of prestige, UFMG gives long-term membership in such organizations as CRUB and RENEX.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.