Universidade Federal Fluminense ( UFF ) is a non-profit higher education institution located in Brazil. The UFF first opens its doors in the 1960s. The main building of the educational institution is located in Nitör on the campus.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
Most of the international rankings among higher educational institutions assign this university to the top 20 educational institutions in Brazil. UFF annually takes the positions of the top of highly qualified educational ratings of the world.
Federal Fluminense is a large educational institution, on the territory of which about 32,000 students study. The university's teaching staff numbers more than 3000 highly qualified specialists. While studying at the university, a university student has the right to participate in experience exchange programs.
The university owns an exclusive library with tens of thousands of unique copies. The university is part of the European Association and is also affiliated with CRUB and a member of RENEX.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.