Universidade Federal do Pará UFPA (abbreviated UFPA) is a higher education institution of the state type of Brazil that has been teaching since the distant 1957.
This is a prestigious Brazilian institution that every year adds to the list of the TOP-20 best institutions of this type of state.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is one of the rather large ones, as about 40,000 students study at the same time. Also, about 4000 teachers of the highest category work in the higher educational institution. When planning to enter a university, you can learn more about the life and research activities of an institution by visiting the official portal at www.portal.ufpa.br on the Internet or by finding a university account on Twitter.
We are talking about the university, which has its large library, hostel, developed sports infrastructure. UFPA is also on the list of reputable scientific groups and communities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.