The higher educational institution of Brazil of the Federal University of San Carlos has state status and excellent graduate recommendations. Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar) began academic activities in 1968. The central buildings of the university, as well as the dormitories are located in the city of San Carlos.
Over the fifty years of its existence, the Federal University of San Carlos has reached the twelfth place in the national academic rating scale. Quite high positions are also permanently assigned to Universidade Federal de São Carlos and in the world ranking - the university is always on the list of 5% of the best universities in the world, compiled by independent experts.
Such rating indicators are based on excellent teaching quality. Therefore, graduates of UFSCar are easily employed in the company of South American employers. The diploma of this institution is also valued in the leading companies in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UFSCar is a medium-sized educational institution by the standards of the universities of South America. At the same time, 21,000 students in different faculties undergo a learning process. In the institution there are no restrictions for the admission of foreign applicants (on average, about 1% of foreign nationals study there). The academic staff of the university consists of 1,100 teachers.
Due to the presence of reputable partner universities, UFSCar has a set of interesting programs for international student exchange. Students use this opportunity to gain additional academic experience. Everything you need to know about the nuances of these programs can be found on the pages of communities associated with the website of the educational institution.
The educational resources necessary for independent work, in the form of scientific works and periodical literature, are located in the modern university library. The university is always ready to offer students a comfortable stay in the dorm rooms.
It is worth noting the membership of UFSCar in such prestigious academic networks as AUGM, GCUB, ASSOCIAÇÃO DAS UNIVERSIDADES DE LÍNGUA PORTUGUESA and GRUPO TORDESILLAS, ASSOCIAÇÃO NACIONAL DOS DIRIGENTES DAS INSTITUIÇÕES FEDERAIS DE ENSINO SUPERIOR.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.