Universidade Federal de Santa Maria UFSM (UFSM)
Description of Universidade Federal de Santa Maria UFSM (UFSM)
This is a non-profit higher education institution, which has taken root in Brazil. UFSM first opened its doors in 1960. The university is located in Santa Maria, within the central building within the city.
From year to year, the university appears in the list of 20 leading universities in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidade Federal de Santa Maria UFSM (UFSM)
Facilities and equipment at Universidade Federal de Santa Maria UFSM (UFSM)
This educational institution is a leading institution of higher education, as more than 21,000 students become professionals in its walls. Not only citizens of Brazil, but also residents of foreign countries have the opportunity to apply for education in Vuse. The pedagogical composition of the University is more than 1500 teachers with the highest degree. Every year the university concludes agreements with international universities on the issue of the exchange of applicants.
Scale of the educational institution
The university has a large library, which has tens of thousands of unique publications. All students enrolled in education have the opportunity to live in a dormitory. The university is a member of thematic groups and associations. There are no religious and gender gradations, students of all religions are accepted - women and men.
When entering the university, each applicant faces all sorts of problems, for example, incorrectly entered information in the questionnaire, the collection of documents and so on. You should not rely on information provided on the Internet; entrust the procedure for admission to professionals.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in the University is carried out strictly after enumeration of passed examinations. The educational program in the institution is traditionally divided into two semesters. Obtaining educational services for future undergraduate studies at a university is very budgetary, it is less than 1,000 USD in one year. Students with a bachelor's degree and planning to continue their studies at the magistracy should be in the amount of 1,000 USD per year. Regardless of how much it costs to study, all students without exception should form a request for financial assistance - a stipend. In addition, at the moment, the university offers future students to make a choice in favor of receiving education in the correspondence format. This option has recently gained a lot of popularity among those who want to get a diploma.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidade Federal de Santa Maria UFSM (UFSM)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.