This is a non-profit higher education institution, which has taken root in Brazil. UFSM first opened its doors in 1960. The university is located in Santa Maria, within the central building within the city.
From year to year, the university appears in the list of 20 leading universities in the country.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution is a leading institution of higher education, as more than 21,000 students become professionals in its walls. Not only citizens of Brazil, but also residents of foreign countries have the opportunity to apply for education in Vuse. The pedagogical composition of the University is more than 1500 teachers with the highest degree. Every year the university concludes agreements with international universities on the issue of the exchange of applicants.
The university has a large library, which has tens of thousands of unique publications. All students enrolled in education have the opportunity to live in a dormitory. The university is a member of thematic groups and associations. There are no religious and gender gradations, students of all religions are accepted - women and men.
When entering the university, each applicant faces all sorts of problems, for example, incorrectly entered information in the questionnaire, the collection of documents and so on. You should not rely on information provided on the Internet; entrust the procedure for admission to professionals.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.