Universidade Federal do Amazonas UFAM (abbreviated UFAM) is a Brazilian state type higher education institution that has been active in science since the beginning of 1909. The university has a small student campus in the city of Manaus.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
UFAM is a large institution, because every year the course here is about 24,000 people. Citizens of the state and visitors are applying for admission. The teaching staff of a higher care institution is about 1,900 teachers of the highest category. The university conducts close cooperation with various universities of the world in terms of student exchange. To learn more about the activities of the university, the conditions of study and admission, you must visit the university's online resource at www.ufam.edu.br or find the university's pages on Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter.
Students have at their disposal a huge university library, a small comfortable hostel, and a sports infrastructure. The university is included in the list of authoritative groups and scientific associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.