Pontificia Universidade Católica do Paraná PUCPR (abbreviated as PUCPR ) is a non-profit private educational institution that first opened its doors to students in Brazil back in the 1960s. The university has its own campus in Curitiba.
This is a fairly large institution of higher education, where about 34,000 people successfully pass the course annually. The teaching staff of the institution is about 2400 teachers of the highest category. Currently, Universidade works closely with various international universities on student exchange issues.
Specify information on the eduactional program on the official site of an educational institution.
Of course, it is about a higher educational institution in which hundreds of thousands of young people from all over the world would like to receive education. And they have such an opportunity, since both local residents and visitors can get to study at the university on the same conditions. This is one of the leading universities in the country, as well as a university that is ranked in the top 5 of the best in the world every year.
A huge library is at the disposal of students and teachers. The university itself is part of the Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB) research groups and associations and the International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.