The best private institution of higher education in Porto Alegre in Brazil is Pontificia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul PUCRS. This educational institution has been operating since 1948.
PUCRS is considered the best private university in the southern region of Brazil. In the national ranking, he is now in 13th place. And among the prestigious international institutions, the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul occupies 812 positions. Today it is the largest institution that is very popular among applicants.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus is geographically located in the city of Porto Alegre. The institution is a member of the International Federation of Catholic Universities and Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras. The university includes more than 200 laboratories for teaching and research, as well as a university hospital, a science and technology park, a science and technology museum, a sports park, a theater and a conference center, a large library and a furnished hostel for foreign citizens.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.