Universidade Federal de Pelotas UFPEL (abbreviated as UFPEL ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been conducting research and academic activities since the beginning of 1969 in Brazil. At present, UFPEL University has at its disposal a small campus in the city of Pelotas.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is one of the best institutions of higher education in Brazil. The university is in the top 40 universities of the country, and the last few years has not left the authoritative rating of the top 5 percent of the best of the best institutions on a global scale.
We are talking about a higher educational institution in the country, where every year a course of study can take up to 14,000 people. The teaching staff of the institution is more than 2,400 teachers of the highest category. The University maintains close cooperation with various universities in the field of student and academic exchange. The institution has its own accounts in the most popular social networks, such as: Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Students have a large university library. You can also count on places in the dormitory and use the outdoor sports facilities on the campus. It is also important that the university is a member of the Associação Nacional dos Dirigentes das Institutesu Federais de Ensino Superior (Andifes) and is an active member of the Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB) association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.