A nonprofit higher education institution whose homeland is Brazil. Begins its history since 1962. The central building of the University is located in Florianopolis located at the student dormitory.
Currently, the university is one of the 20 leading educational institutions in Brazil. It is noteworthy that for those wishing to enroll in this university, you should not forget that the university constantly occupies the leading lines in the selection of the top 5 universities in the educational ranking of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UFSC is rightly classified as a categorized university, within which more than 31,000 applicants receive education. Along with local candidates for university entrance, citizens residing outside the border have the opportunity to enroll for study. The share of foreign students in this university equates 1% of the total number of assessed. The team of teachers of the University is 2100 teachers. University students have the opportunity to participate in a motivational exchange program. Learn more about the features of student life at the university, you can thanks to the social media of the university, which include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Each student enrolled in this educational institution has the opportunity to visit a unique library created specifically to supplement the educational knowledge base. The university is part of the educational association CRUB and RENEX. We will help you to exclude a long search for information, we will exclude the commission of erroneous stages at the time of admission.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.