State non-profit higher educational institution. The homeland of this university is Brazil. It is known that at one time the university was rightfully named a higher educational institution in 1970. The university has a beautiful campus stretching to Londrina.
From year to year, the university is included in the list of 20 leading universities in the country. Also, the university is traditionally included in the top 5 innovative and advanced universities around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution belongs to the category of medium-sized institutions, comprising more than 18,000 students. The pedagogical staff of the educational institution includes over 1,500 teachers. More extensively about the life of students, you can gather information in the framework of the social media of the university, such as: Linkind.
The infrastructure of the educational institution has a unique library of valuable copies. It is worth considering that the university received the title of a member of the following associations RENEX and the Brazilian Association ABRUEM.
Today there is quite a lot of irrelevant information on the Internet, it is simply not checked by anyone, relying on which future students often make mistakes that contribute to becoming categorical for guaranteed enrollment.
Use all your opportunities for admission. When you submit your application to top international universities, you enter into an equal fight with leading applicants from different corners. According to studies, a little less than 10% of future students successfully pass the competition, as evidenced by the fact confirming the high demand for this university.
Do not waste your time in the empty, which you can use for your development, for example, to improve English and any other language or to prepare for test control. We are the leading representative of the most popular educational institutions outside the border, as well as using proven selection techniques for educational programs and guaranteed enrollment strategies. We will help you to exclude a long search for information, we will exclude the commission of erroneous stages at the time of admission.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.