Universidade Estadual de Montes Claros UNIMONTES (abbreviated as UNIMONTES ) is a public institution in Brazil that has been actively involved in scientific and academic activities since 1962. In Montes, Claros is the main building of the university.
This is a popular and highly prestigious Brazilian educational institution, which with enviable stability is in the TOP-30 of the best universities of the state. Universidade also adds to the list of TOP of the best of the best universities in the world from year to year.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 15,000 people take courses annually. At the same time, the teaching staff of the university is about 2900 teachers of the highest category. Both students and teachers can, if they wish, take part in special international exchange programs.
The university has created the best conditions for teaching students. There is a huge scientific library at the disposal of students and teaching staff. There is a modern hostel and comfortable sports facilities on the campus. The university is constantly evolving and willing to share its expertise, as evidenced by its membership in groups such as the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC), sports associations: the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.