FederaldePernambuco is a higher non-profit educational institution located in Brazil. The university opened its doors for the first time in 1946. The central building of the university is located in Recife , in the location of the student dormitory.
From year to year, the university appears in the list of 20 leading universities in Brazil. An educational institution traditionally falls into the list of 5 best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university belongs to the category of the largest educational institutions in which more than 30,000 future specialists receive education. The teaching staff of the university has over 2500 teachers. The university has its own pages in social networks that will help you get reliable information about the traditions of the university and the life of students. Do not miss the news feed on Facebook and Twitter .
Each student enrolled in this educational institution has the opportunity to visit a unique library created specifically to supplement the educational knowledge base. The university can boast about the presence of its own sports complex, equipped with the necessary equipment to maintain health.
We do not miss your time, which each of us can always spend the way it wants most, for example, to improve the knowledge of a foreign language or to complete tasks before exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.