Universidade Federal de São Paulo UNIFESP or the Federal University of Sao Paulo is a state institution of higher education. The date of the beginning of academic activity is June 1, 1933. Initially, the institution was based on a medical school, next to which was a hospital in which the research medical center was organized in time. Until 1956, the university had a private form of ownership, and after it was recognized as a national (with the assignment of federal status). Since 1994, he was awarded the title of university with specialties in the field of science, medicine and health. The main building is in Sao Paulo (Brazil).
The university specializes in teaching knowledge in medicine, biology, life of organisms, psychology and pedagogy.
Universidade Federal de São Paulo UNIFESP is officially recognized as one of the best educational institutions in the country for medical specialization and health science. Students and teachers of the University annually participate in various competitions, seminars, scientific conferences, thereby constantly expanding and improving the quality of knowledge, skills and skills.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.