Universidade Estacio de Sa is one of the largest universities in Brazil, providing more than 120 undergraduate courses and about 300 specialties of pre-graduate education. More than 500,000 students study full-time and remotely in more than 1,000 regional centers across the country. Disciplines are taught by a number of specialists with high qualifications, the total teaching staff has 5,000 people.
Universidade Estacio de Sa maintains partnerships with large companies, which contributes to the entry of students into the labor market during internships.
The Universidade Estacio de Sa offers 4 language courses for Brazilians and foreign students. More than 400 events are held annually at the university.
For admission you will need:
The university has a DIS (Solidarity Level Program)that can be applied to transferees. It entitles you to pay 49 Brazilian reais (about $10) in the first two months of study. In addition to the possibility of getting a discount on other tuition fees, there are scholarships of up to 70% for the entire course.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.