Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina UDESC ( UDESC ) is a public institution of higher education in Brazil . UDESC was established in 1965. The main building of the school is located in Florianópolis on an urban-type campus.
Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina UDESC is an average institution of higher education in terms of the number of students, in which no more than 15 thousand students are educated. The educational institution accepts both local and foreign citizens. Academ. The structure of an educational institution is presented from 1500 teachers. The school cooperates with other universities on student exchange issues. The university is represented in the following social networks: Facebook , Twitter , Youtube .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
University Ranking. Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina UDESC is undoubtedly the dream of many students to study at one of the leading universities that regularly enters the top 40 universities in Brazil. Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina UDESC traditionally ranks among the top 5% in educational world rankings.
The university has its own library. The university is a member of several groups and associations, among them Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB), Rede Nacional de Extensão (RENEX) and Associação Brasileira dos Reitores das Universida Estaduais e Municipais (ABRUEM).
Also, more about the university can be found through the institution's pages in social networks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.