A nonprofit higher education institution located in Argentina. This university begins its career since 1948. The campus is located in beautiful Buenos Aires.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is known that Tecnol o gica Nacional from year to year falls into the top twenty of the most popular educational institutions, it is also among the top five universities according to the world classification. Based on these studies, the university is valued in the eyes of potential employers from all over the world.
Within the university there is a unique library numbering tens of thousands of books that will help students master the specialization.
The university belongs to the non-commercial type. Religious restrictions are not intended, students with any religion are accepted. Gender restrictions are not observed. Accreditation passed.
By law, this university should be considered the largest higher institution, and this is not accidental, since it has more than 46,000 students. The team of teachers has over 6,000 teachers of the highest category.
Another advantage of this institution is the possibility of an actual student exchange program. This is a great chance to gain invaluable experience and knowledge.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.