Universidad Nacional de La Plata (UNLP) is a non-profit public higher public education institution. Argentine National University of La Plata was founded in 1897.
The founder was the then senator of Buenos Aires in Rafael Hernandez, who created the initiative of scientific, technical and cultural development for the young generation. The university belongs to a large educational institution, since it educates more than 109,000 students (of which only 1% of students are from other countries).
Students and teachers of institutions can participate in exchange programs that contribute to the improvement of the quality of education. For those students who do not have the opportunity to study full-time, there is a distance form of education.
Students can choose from the many departments at Universidad Nacional de La Plata:
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university campus is located within the city and includes educational buildings, research laboratories, student dormitories, restaurants and cafes. Campus infrastructure contributes to the development of sports, social and volunteer activities. Students can use the library, which has in its composition all the necessary information resources to obtain a quality education. Students have access to several sports destinations, and for sports there is all the necessary infrastructure. There are also many cultural events.
The National University of La Plata is one of the largest research centers in Latin America. The concept of scientific activities of the university is expressed in increasing investment in technology, infrastructure and education of scientific personnel. In 156 laboratories, centers and research institutes there are about 6,200 researchers and scientists who make a significant contribution to the development of knowledge in general, as well as to the popularization of applied sciences. This ensures that the content of education is constantly updated, which leads to an increase in the level of education. The institution produces young scientists, technologists, as well as specialists of other fields that are competitive by international standards. It is worth noting that 45% of all work carried out by researchers and scientists at UNLP is published in influential world magazines.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.