The University of San Andrés is a non-profit public education project that offers comprehensive and multidisciplinary education. Universidad de San Andrés Buenos Aires (UdeSA) was founded in 1988. The university is located in the capital of Argentina (Buenos Aires).
In the national ranking, UdeSA ranks seventh place. The university is the seventh largest in its country in terms of size - it is a rather small university where a little over 1,500 students study (4% of them are foreigners). At the same time, a total of 190 teachers make up the academic team of the institution.
The academic academic year is divided into quarters (quarters), which is not quite traditional for higher educational institutions. Full-time in-patient education is open for students, as well as in the spirit of modern trends in the field of higher education - distance learning functions. For students and teachers there is an exchange program with the best educational institutions in the world. Universidad de San Andrés Buenos Aires offers undergraduate and graduate applicants to choose one of the following areas:
Those interested can choose skills development programs for successful business:
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus of San Andreas is located in the suburbs of Buenos Aires in the administrative center of Victoria. Students can stay in a dorm on campus. They are provided with a library in which you can prepare for classes and get the information you need to study. The library complex has a Wi-Fi network with Internet access. The Max von Buch library serves not only the university community, but also provides access to information resources for users from all over the world. It has an up-to-date collection of resources in the field of social sciences, humanities, management and business management. The library is also open to city audiences.
Universidad de San Andrés sports life is very intense and active. The campus has sports halls and playgrounds for practicing a variety of sports. The most popular are team games (football, volleyball, basketball and athletics. Those who wish can visit gyms and fitness centers. In addition to academic activities, students take an active part in the public and social life of the university and the city, participate in public and volunteer organizations. The life of the student community is actively covered on the social networking pages Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Research activities conducted by students and teachers of the educational institution are interdisciplinary in nature, it is aimed at introducing innovations into the life of modern society. On the territory of the university created:
Due to the high rating of the school, its graduates are in demand among employers. 93% of graduates have the opportunity of successful employment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.