Universidad Austral is a higher education institution established by the Civic Association of Higher Education Institutions ACES, a non-profit civil society organization. The university promotes research, offers bachelor's, master's, and continuing educational programs. Officially founded in 1991, the University of Australia ranks among the most prestigious Argentine universities. It is considered by various rankings the best private educational institution in Argentina, the second best university in Argentina (after the Universidad de Buenos Aires), one of the top 10 private universities in Latin America. For the first time, Universidad Austral was ranked second in Argentina and first in private management in medicine according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Casa Campus Pilar offers flexible, easy rental for students and young professionals as well as outside tenants. CC Pilar provides a huge number of common areas: areas where young people can work, socialize, relax, exercise, concentrate.
The apartments are located 500 meters from the University Hospital - these are American-style apartments. The campus provides all the services for a comfortable life: gas, running water, telephone, cable TV, round-the-clock security with surveillance. Residents can use the swimming pool, conference room, gym with strength sport equipment, room services.
Universidad Austral students participate in on-campus and local city events.
The main campus of Universidad Austral is located in the Pilar area, 50 km. (1h 15m from the center of Buenos Aires) northwest of Buenos Aires. The Pilar campus occupies more than 90 hectares, on which all faculties, the university administration, the IAE business school, park and hospital, and sports facilities are located.
Buenos Aires Campuses The Universidad Austral is located in one of the most traditional areas of Buenos Aires. At Cerrito 1250 you can take all one-semester undergraduate courses in English, most graduate programs. In 2018, Buenos Aires was named the best campus in Latin America by QS.
Another School of Management and Accounting, the Agribusiness Center, is located on the Universidad Austral campus in Rosario. Rosario is the center of the country's richest agricultural region. Three hours from Buenos Aires, with a population of over 1,200,000, it offers an alluring cosmopolitan atmosphere, supporting theaters, art museums, historic mansions, national monuments and two professional football clubs.
The vision of the university includes support for all students with the talent and enthusiasm for pursuing a bachelor's degree: no one is deprived of the opportunity to study due to financial difficulties, those who have demonstrated high academic performance during their studies in high school are encouraged.
Scholarships have a limited quota according to the criteria of each faculty.
After applying for the scholarship, the student undergoes a personal interview.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.