Catholic University of Argentina is a private university in Buenos Aires, recognized as one of the best in Latin America. In 2011, the Spanish Ministry of Education highly appreciated the work of the university, Argentine employers named it the second best university for students, and in Latin America, the university entered the TOP-6 for this indicator.
The predecessor, Catholic University of Argentina, was founded in 1910 by the Episcopate of the Argentine Church, but had problems with accreditation and was closed in 1922. In 1955 in Argentina, at the legislative level, it was allowed to open private universities and allowed them to award degrees on their own, and in 1956 the episcopate founded the Catholic University of Argentina. The first faculties were the Faculty of Philosophy, Social and Economic Sciences, Law School. During the productive work, several more departments were opened, and today you can get a degree in UCA at the following faculties:
In international rankings in 2021, the university overtook other Argentine universities and entered the 326 best universities in the world, the top ten best educational institutions in Latin America and ranked second in Argentina.
Catholic University of Argentina is world renowned for its diversified teaching and focus on innovation. The university employs 3400 talented professors and staff, 360 scientists conduct research activities in significant scientific areas in leading research centers, including the Biomedical Institute and the Observatory.
The Catholic University of Argentina is focused on international education and creates convenient conditions for student exchange. In 2000, the university established the Institute of International Relations, which strengthened cooperation with foreign educational institutions:
Famous graduates and professors of the university are talented politicians, researchers and creative personalities:
At the Catholic University of Argentina, there are more than 50 courses and bachelor's programs, among which the following areas can be distinguished:
The university has more than a hundred postgraduate programs, including:
The university has a variety of communities and interest clubs: academic communities, tourist groups, student services, religious associations, sports sections.
The Catholic University of Argentina has several campuses, the main of which is located in Buenos Aires. Other campuses are in Santa Fe, Rosario, Mendoza, Pergamino and Parana.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.