Universidad Abierta Inter-American University was founded in 1995. The main goal is the satisfaction of the social, cultural, professional and political requirements that the state makes today.
The task of the educational institution is to provide high-quality higher education in undergraduate and graduate programs, offering conditions conducive to the high-quality process of obtaining knowledge and developing professional skills. The academic focus is on each subject individually and on conducting intersubject communications - this is the innovative approach of Universidad Abierta teachers.
The administration is attentive to social and cultural transformations, actively involved in solving problems affecting the life of students and society. One of the goals of studying at this university is to train professionals who can think critically, are committed to protecting values and rights, are able to act within the framework of humanism, are competitive in their midst, and are able to shape their professional careers in any circumstances.
The forces of students are working at a radio access point, a journalism school, and periodicals and scientific publications are issued. University research laboratories conduct medical research in the fields of dermatology, ophthalmology, neurology, allergology, cardiology, etc.
On campus are located:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.