Respectable state institution of state ownership - University of Buenos Aires is located in the capital of Argentina. The activity of the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), as a higher educational institution, begins in 1821. The university has an urban campus.
The University of Buenos Aires occupies a leading position on academic performance in the national rating. He is also always among the best universities in the world, being on the positions of the first 5% of the world list. What attracts students to such a popular university? We list the most popular areas.
The quality of educational services is confirmed by the high rating of the institution and its presence in the list of the top 100 universities in the world. Both Argentine and world employers are always happy to accept the high-paying work of graduates from UBA.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Like all South American universities, the UBA is impressive in size. In its walls, at the same time, the knowledge of 194,000 students. Quite a lot of applications for admission come from citizens of other countries. Approximately 13% of students are guests from abroad. The teaching staff is adequate and has 21,000 staff members. There are many foreign specialists who are actively invited to work at this university. International student exchange programs are quite popular in the academic environment. The problems associated with this procedure can be clarified on the site of social networking pages of the University of Buenos Aires.
The library of the University is distinguished for its excellent content of special literature. It is worth noting the membership of UBA in such a prestigious organization as IFPU.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.