The Technological Institute of Buenos Aires officially began to train qualified personnel in 1959. The central building of the Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA) is located in the capital of Argentina - in the city of Buenos Aires. This higher educational institution has a private form of ownership, which does not prevent it from being very popular among applicants and having world recognition.
Argentine University has a solid weight in the academic world, based on the excellent quality of teaching and the achievements of specialists who graduated from its doors. All these criteria allow the Technological Institute of Buenos Aires to constantly occupy the top lines in the top ten national universities. Based on these parameters, ITBA stably takes a leading position in the international arena of educational services, being in the first five percent of the world academic rating.
Both the South American and the employers of other countries are always happy to accept the graduate Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires for a suitable position.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This institution can be called quite small. At the same time, only 2,600 students receive knowledge here. In this institution there are no restrictions for admission of foreign applicants. At the moment there are about 3% of foreigners receiving knowledge in the Technological Institute of Buenos Aires. Provides 272 teachers with theoretical knowledge and practical skills of students.
Despite the size, ITBA has interesting programs for international student exchange for further learning experience. All you need to know about the life of this university is posted on the Internet pages of communities associated with the official site.
The academic library of the institution is filled with all necessary textbooks and periodicals. Also here it is possible to obtain the necessary resources in electronic form. Students can maintain their physical fitness in a modern sports complex.
It is worth noting the membership of ITBA in such a prestigious academic network as CRU and AUIP associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.