Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM) is considered a popular institution of higher education. It was founded in 1969. Geographically, the University of Monterrey is located in Mexico in the city of San Pedro Garza Garcia.
In its country, the university is in the top 20 best institutions, ranking 14th. In the international ranking is at 836 positions. According to the QS World University Rankings ranks 796th place.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad de Monterrey owns one campus located in San Pedro Garza Garcia. The school operates Centro de la Comunidad Universitaria (CCU), a recreation area for students, which also has a culture department (in charge of all artistic activities at the university), a pastoral care department, a student council headquarters, a small chapel, a cafeteria , music halls, auditorium, common room and cinema club. A comfortable furnished dormitory is provided for foreign citizens.
Also on campus there is a library (contains approximately 222,524 volumes of books), a sports complex and playgrounds. It is worth noting that the university owns its own radio station. The whole process of graduation is supervised by graduates.
The institution has its own Media Center - a practical center where students learn to control broadcasting, live broadcasting and cinematography.
The school pays special attention to sports. Today, the university has teams of football, futsal, basketball, volleyball, athletics, swimming, taekwondo, archery and tennis.
The University of Monterrey is part of a multitude of associations, such as:
Such extensive participation creates great prospects for students of an educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.