Ibero-American University offers the possibility of obtaining education on a private platform. At the same time, Universidad Iberoamericana (UIA) is a non-profit higher education institution in Mexico with an excellent level of teaching. The first students were accepted by the university in 1943, which is considered the date of foundation of the university. The main buildings are located in the capital city of Mexico City.
Seventh place in the national educational rating, allows Ibero-American University is confident about the future. As for international ranking indicators, the quality of knowledge and professionalism of graduates are at such a level that authoritative experts fix the position of Universidad Iberoamericana among the top 5% of the world's best educational institutions.
An additional criterion for prestige is the fact that employers are interested in the services of specialists with a UIA diploma. Moreover, such demand is typical not only for Central America, but also for the entire planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school has an average size. Some 12,000 students study theory and practice here. Universidad Iberoamericana accepts foreign citizens (statistics indicate a figure of 1% of foreigners studying here). As for the academic staff, the number of teaching staff is 800 specialists. Most of them are teachers invited to work from other countries. Gaining knowledge in other prestigious universities of the world exists among students using international exchange programs. Details on participation in such programs can be found on university social pages.
To gain knowledge through self-training, a powerful scientific library has been built with all the necessary resources. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
The prestige of Ibero-American University is complemented by membership in organizations such as IFCU, and the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.