Monterey University of Technology is a higher educational institution in Mexico. His academic career Tecnológico de Monterrey (ITESM) began in 1943. The campus is located in the city of Monterrey. The university is a member of several groups and associations, including the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), as well as Universitas 21 and the OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW).
In the Mexican rating, the university currently occupies the second position. It is also worth noting that Tecnológico de Monterrey is included in the world top 5% of the best higher education institutions.
The most popular destinations here are:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Tecnológico de Monterrey accommodates more than 12 thousand students. Enter this institution can not only locals, but also foreigners (every 7th student is a foreign citizen). The academic staff of the university includes 1,600 teachers (including many foreign professionals). Students have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs. The university can be found in social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube.
The university provides its own library to all entrants. And for residence on the territory of ITESM there is a student hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.