The research institution of higher education in Argentina is Universidad Nacional de Rosario (UNR). This is a public institution, founded in 1968 in Rosario. The structure of the National University of Rosario consists of 12 colleges, 3 high schools and one interdisciplinary academy.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, the educational institution is in the TOP 20 best institutions, taking the 13th place. In the list of prestigious international universities is on 852 positions. According to the QS World University Rankings Universidad Nacional de Rosario takes 811 place.
The total area of the town of Universidad Nacional de Rosario is about 68,000 square meters. On the basis of the school there is a student’s own library, a sports complex, playgrounds, furnished dormitories for foreign students, a cultural center, research laboratories and computer classes. The university is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable learning and accommodation of students.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.