The ranking of the best universities in Britain in the field of construction will help to make a choice for those who want to get a construction degree abroad. The construction industry is experiencing rapid growth, construction engineers are always in demand. In Great Britain itself, builders with higher education are not only in demand, but also highly paid.
During studying, the English language will be comprehensively perfected. Graduates, due to the high requirements for students' skills, speak the language not only fluently, but also at a high academic level. Such proficiency in English will allow you to find a job anywhere in the world.
A successful diploma from one of the best universities in Britain opens up career opportunities not only in the construction industry, but also in the scientific field in any country in the world.
Studying at one of the best construction universities in Britain has a number of advantages:
- Study programs (which are constantly updated, updated)
- Excellent educational base, the latest equipment
- High requirements for the teaching staff, practical experience in the specialty required for teachers
- The latest scientific developments, participation of students in scientific projects along with scientists
- Internships at modern construction enterprises (there are contracts with leading construction companies)
- Extensive student exchange programs (up to 100 universities), the ability to compare education at universities in different countries, to get acquainted with the technologies of these countries.
Construction professionals with a British diploma can make a dizzying career in Asia, which has been experiencing a construction boom since the beginning of the 21st century. The growth rate of construction in Asia is dozens of times higher than in Europe, and huge funds are invested in construction.
|Rank||Institution||Entry Standards||Student Satisfaction||Research Quality||Research Intensity||Graduate Prospects||Overall Score|
|2||University College London||152||3.99||3.25||0.94||99.5|
|6||London South Bank||113||4.03||2.59||0.91||96||95.5|
|10||West of England, Bristol||114||4.38||2.71||0.38||92||94.6|
|12||Liverpool John Moores||135||4.05||2.49||0.22||88||94.4|
|36||University of Wales Trinity Saint David||100||3.42||72||85.7|