America is the second most popular country for studying English abroad for children, schoolchildren, teenagers, adults. And New York takes the fiest place of one of the most popular cities among foreign students - a huge metropolis with several hundred attractions, vibrant life and an international environment. The most beautiful camps in New York, TOP-10 most beautiful camps in New York will easily become an impressive adventure for life!
Education in New York for international students: tuition fees, rankings, list of educational institutions
In total, several hundred schools, language camps and linguistic centers are open in the American capital, where thousands of students from all over the world come to study annually. With such a variety, it is quite difficult to choose the suitable option - various lists of the best and ranking schools help to solve this problem. SMAPSE experts provide the most beautiful camps in New York, where studying will definitely be remembered for a long time.
SMAPSE experts present you TOP-10 most beautiful camps in New York:
- Saint Peters University (Summer Camp Saint Peters University). This camp is organized at the university, which is recognized as one of the most respected among educational institutions in the American capital. The university's campus is located in Jersey, from where you can reach New York by electric train. The summer camp at the university invites students from 13 to 19 years to study.
- Kean University New York Summer Camp . In New York, there is another leading American university, which in the summer months organizes educational courses for children, schoolchildren and teenagers and students from 8 to 17 years old. The campus is located on the West Coast of the United States in New Jersey, giving students a great opportunity to explore the city in their free time.
- Embassy Summer New-York - Manhattan-Pace Summer School). Another popular with foreign students language school in New York is held at the University of Manhattan Pace. This is a great opportunity to spend a bright vacation in one of the most interesting cities in the world! Curricula in the university are held from June to August. High school students from 14 to 18 years are invited to study. This camp is ideal for those who like spending time in the city.
- Kings Summer New York. Another popular New York camp for learning English on vacation is Concordia College in the Bronxville area. This is a small village located 30 minutes from New York Central Station. Here, studying is organized by the Kings network - an international corporation that conducts courses at prestigious educational institutions not only in America but also around the world.
- Wagner College Summer Camp New York. Wagner College Summer Camp is organized by the Emerald Cultural Institute, which has been operating for over 25 years. The New York Summer Camp offers students of 12-17 years a combined program, Students enjoy exciting academic program, leisure activities and educational excursions.
- New York Film Academy (NYFA) (New York Academy of Motion Picture Arts) . This is one of the most interesting schools in New York, as all programs here are directly related to cinema. That is why it is the dream of schoolchildren, teenagers and students from all over the world to study here. Teachers of the school are sure that applied education is the most effective. Based on this principle, all courses have been built at the school, including a summer language camp.
- Pratt Institute Summer Camp. This is one of the oldest and most respected universities in New York, which also conducts educational programs for foreign students of different ages in the summer months - summer courses are organized for students aged 14-19. The university campus is located in the New York area of Brooklyn, where there are many gardens, sculptures and other cultural objects that may be of interest to foreign students and tourists.
- Leman Manhattan Preparatory School. This is one of the most advanced and prestigious schools in America, which is located in the heart of New York. The educational institution offers educational programs for children from three years old - pre-school education, elementary school, middle and senior classes - as well as summer educational programs for adolescents and young people 14-18 years old.
- Rennert International Iona College. The college is part of the Rennert International educational network, which has been operating in America since 1973 and organizes educational courses in New York or Miami. In addition to year-round programs during the summer holidays, Summer Plus is held here for students and teenagers 13-17 years old. The campus has everything you need for effective studying and a comfortable stay.
- St. Giles Summer School New York . This educational institution has one of the highest rankings among educational institutions in New York. The school's campus - Barnard College - is located in Manhattan. The university atmosphere of the institution will help students from 12 to 19 years old immerse in American higher education system and gain useful communication experience in the international environment.
Tuition fees at all of these schools range from 1,100 to 2,500 $ per week. Such a price is formed on the basis of several factors: the educational institution's location, the type of educational program, the proposed living / dining conditions, as well as extra-curricular workloads - circles, sections, excursion programs, social events and much more. Separate expense items will be the purchase of airline tickets, registration of insurance and visas for studying abroad and, of course, pocket expenses.