The New York Academy of Cinematography invites high school students to camps to study English in an international environment and to acquire special knowledge and skills in accordance with their interests. The organization offers several directions:
In the New York Film Academy Summer Camp camps, students will learn teamwork, will be able to uncover organizational, creative, leadership skills. Training in the chosen direction will give a powerful knowledge base. Improve their willing to be able in the universities of America.
Every summer program of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts in New York is unique. Courses organized on the basis of Harvard - an excellent choice for those wishing to immerse themselves in the profession in the field of film production, create your own masterpiece under the guidance of experienced professionals.
The Academy invites children to study in Hollywood. Classes are held at Universal Studios. Also the courses work in Los Angeles and New York.
Programs are held in different cities around the world. The Academy of Cinematography invites students to New York, Los Angeles (Universal Studios), Florida (Disney studio), Harvard University. In Europe, the summer camps of the Academy work in Lugano, Paris, Florence. The training takes place in English.
3 D animation
Video Game Design
Cinema (acting) and English lessons
|DATES AND PRICES|
Only for schoolchildren of the following age (14-17 years)
Students should count on the following expenses for accommodation and meals. In 2016, the cost of housing can be slightly increased.
All pupils live in a residence on one floor with their supervisor. Food for breakfast is provided in each room and includes milk, juices, cereals, cereal, waffles, bread, bagels, fruit. Additional products will be available at nearby stores and cafes. Students spent a lot of time on the shootings at the exits and they have a very busy program, so the food is organized on the spot.
Next to the academy and residence there are many cafes and restaurants, where children go together with their supervisors.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.