Swiss School Swiss Business School Alpine Center is the first of its kind in Greece: it was founded in 1987. Hundreds of people have already become graduates who successfully work not only in Greece, but throughout the world: the percentage of graduates' employment here is almost 100%.
This is one of the best European higher schools in its fields, whose diplomas are highly valued by employers - just look at the list of companies in which graduates of the Swiss Business School Alpine Center work:
Business school students usually receive 2 diplomas - British and Swiss, because Swiss Business School Alpine Center actively works with colleagues from Europe (for example, The University of Wales, Bournemouth University and Cardiff Metropolitan University in Britain, IHTTI in Switzerland).
Today, online courses (remotely) are taught at the Swiss Business School Alpine Center - you can study on them in the following areas of management (management):
The following undergraduate programs in English are offered (degrees from Cardiff Metropolitan University):
Duration - 3-4 years.
Contribution for bachelors = 700 € (for obtaining a joint diploma with Cardiff Metropolitan University).
The Swiss Alpine Center Diploma, giving the right to start working, can be obtained in 2 years. Specialty:
A certificate is the basic level of professional education: it can be obtained in just a year, after which it is already possible to build a career and work in a specialty. A specialist with a specialized certificate and work experience can easily continue his studies and receive a bachelor's / master's degree later.
At the business school, you can get a bachelor's degree from Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK) - MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management by Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Full-time program is designed for 12 months, part-time - for 24 months.
For students who want to study at Swiss Business School Alpine Center, but are not confident in their own academic or language skills, there are two options for preparing for an undergraduate degree:
Students live and study in Vouliagmeni, the Athenian Riviera, a prestigious and developed area of Athens. For accommodation, the Athenian Riviera Hotel and Suites 4 * on the seashore, built only in 2017, is rented.
All high school students have a 40% discount at the hotel restaurants (does not apply to alcohol).
Swiss educational standards force Swiss Business School Alpine Center to follow the modern level of education:
You can start studying at the Swiss Business School Alpine Center in January, April or October. The academic year is divided into 2 semesters: October-December and January-March + internship / internship.
The price is not included and is paid separately:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.