From 1982 to the present, Metropolitan College has focused on the intellectual and academic advancement of its students and is the country's leading provider of high-quality university education. Metropolitan College's top priority is the continuous development of critical thinking, academic progress, and the research spirit of its students.
With 37 years of experience in the field of Greek education, Metropolitan College collaborates with renowned educational institutions abroad, offers academic courses, modern technical and scientific knowledge, and meets the current requirements of the national and international labour market. The academic structure of Metropolitan College, the experience and continuous development of teachers, a developed infrastructure, a fully equipped library with thousands of titles and technological support for educational procedures guarantee an excellent quality of educational services.
Foreign students rent housing on their own.
Student life at Metropolitan College offers a unique, diverse and engaging environment, and students are encouraged to pursue opportunities that broaden their horizons and discover new interests.
All Metropolitan College campuses have been built to the highest architectural and operational standards. Students study in ideal conditions that include state-of-the-art labs for each field of study, a library, lecture theater, classrooms, and recreational facilities.
The college has invested heavily in private education infrastructure in Greece to ensure the high quality of the educational services offered. Most laboratory equipment is industry standard - the best technical equipment available.
The school year officially begins in the first week of October. Students are expected to arrive at least one week in advance to attend the orientation week. Each year, the Office of Student Affairs hosts an orientation event for all international students arriving at Metropolitan College.
Applicants submit an application online by filling out the form on the website and providing all the necessary supporting documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.