University of Peloponnese is one of the leading state universities in Greece.
The university offers students studies in 6 departments and 22 faculties.
Much attention in the learning process is paid to putting the acquired knowledge into practice.
The institution collaborates with universities around the world and regularly participates in international student exchange programs.
The cost of living is approximately $ 400-800 per month, depending on the housing option that the student chooses.
The university has its own library and gyms with all the necessary simulators. The university building is equipped with modern technology, in all classrooms there is everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for admission to magistracy).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.