Democritus University of Thrace
Description of Democritus University of Thrace
DemocritusUniversityofThrace - University, working in Greece since 1974. At the same time, the institution is a state institution, which determines the conditions for teachers and students, especially the educational process. The university is located in Komotini, which is a small Greek city. At the same time, the institute is recognized as one of the best in the country and even officially enters the TOP-20.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Democritus University of Thrace
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission applicants submit documents and pass exams. Then the school years are divided into 2 semesters, and their duration is the same. Bachelors and masters pay $ 1000 a year, and the exact cost depends on the chosen specialty.
More than 24 thousand students study at the university, 2500 teachers teach. Active participation in special projects for the exchange of teachers and students is noted.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Democritus University of Thrace
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.