The University of Piraeus (abbreviated as UP) is an educational institution of the state type, which has been actively engaged in academic and scientific work in Greece since the beginning of the 1938. Currently, the main building of the university is located in the city of Piraeus.
The university is among the medium-sized ones, because about 10,000 people study here every year. The University takes an active part in international student and academic exchange programs.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
After all, we are talking about a higher educational institution, which is included in the TOP-20 of the best Greek universities. In addition, from year to year, the university proves its right to get into the ranking of the best universities in the world.
The university provides all students with access to a large scientific library, accommodation in a hostel. The university also willingly exchanges experience with other universities, as evidenced by its entry into the European University Association (EUA) and other similar groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.