- Study and rest in London - children's summer camps with the study of English
- Top English schools in London - reviews, tuition fees
Linguistic schools, educational centers and language camps abroad are an excellent way to learn English for foreign students. As you know, a foreign language is best studied in his native country, and when it comes to English - this, of course, the UK. In the capital of this state there are many options for a bright summer vacation, and it's not only academic schools with lessons in the study of language or general subjects, but also adventure, sports and creative
Study and rest in London - children's summer camps with the study of English
Foreign English schools for the summer for foreign students usually start working from July to August. The daily program is very rich and literally painted by the minute. Lessons are held 5 days a week - from Monday to Friday, and on Saturday and Sunday are arrivals / departures of students and distribution by educational groups.
On the day of arrival, students are greeted at the London airport by representatives of a language school and taken to campus. Here future students are waiting for resettlement in the center's residence, or distribution to host British families. In dormitories, students usually live in 1-2-bed rooms (boys separate from girls) with a shared bathroom on the floor. For the period of study, which starts from 2 weeks, for students of the language school in London, meals are provided at the full board (this is tomorrow, lunch and dinner).
Leading and prestigious summer schools and linguistic centers in London offer students a standard or intensive language course with a teaching load of 20 to 30 hours per week. The pedagogical staff is formed only from qualified teachers who give the necessary amount of attention to each of the students of the school. To this end, educational groups in language schools are formed small - up to 10 people.
In order to get into the linguistic school of London, students do not necessarily need to know English perfectly - in London language schools for students are available programs with different levels. Therefore, a trip to London for the summer holidays is a suitable option even for children with poor language level.
In addition to an elaborate curriculum, students of summer language schools in London have fun and actively spend the remaining time. The best centers and camps organize for their students a good leisure-entertainment program: it includes classes in various sports on campus (football, volleyball, tennis, etc.), creative sections and circles (music, design, painting, theater), various excursions to London attractions.
After the completion of the educational course, which can last from 1 to 6 weeks, each student receives a certificate of passing the summer program, as well as an improved level of English and new friends and acquaintances from different corners of the world!
Top English schools in London - reviews, tuition fees
In the British capital there are several dozens of summer language schools, among which there are both elite institutions and educational centers more simple and accessible to a wide range of students. There are also several schools that are popular every year among foreign students:
- Pilgrims Harrow School. Popular language courses that take place on the basis of an elite private school. The language center Pilgrims was founded in 1974, and today it has several branches in the UK, where it conducts English language programs. The summer school of the educational company offers students of all ages a combined program for learning English. The cost of education in the Pilgrims Harrow School is from 2,900 £ in 2 weeks.
- Brunel University. Another popular school for learning English for students operates at the University of Brunel University. The summer school takes place on the Uxbridge campus campus, which is located in a quiet suburb of London. The infrastructure is standard: all are located within walking distance of each other, whether it is the academic buildings, dining room or the residence of students. In the summer school of Brunel University, foreign students of ages from 9 to 17 years old can get there, where they are expected not only to study English, but also an exciting excursion program: a trip to London, a walk around Oxford, a study of Windsor Castle and much more. The cost of education for the summer program is from 1,700 £ for 2 weeks.
- Bucksmore Three Capitals. This is the curriculum of the popular British educational center Bucksmore Education. A vacation summer course allows you to combine intensive learning of English with active rest and dynamic pastime. The curriculum is recognized by the participants as very rich and effective, so it is suitable for older students - from 14 to 17 years. For 2 weeks spent in the summer school, young people will be able not only to improve the level of knowledge, but also to visit significant places in British history - the capital of England, Wales, Scotland and not only. The cost of education - from 2,300 £ for 2 weeks.
- University of Westminster. Another famous summer school is located on the territory of the University of Westminster, which is located 20 minutes from London. Here, high school students have all the conditions for comfortable learning and living: a cozy residence with rooms for 2-3 people, spacious classrooms with interactive equipment, sports grounds and much more. The students eat in the cafeteria of the campus on a full board (3 times a day). The Summer School of the University of Westminster Harrow Campus invites you to a standard course of English for students from 12 to 17 years old, and to the leadership course Young Leader - for students 14-17 years. The cost of education depending on the program starts from 1,800 £ in 2 weeks.