- Advantages of summer intensities in English in Oxford
- Summer Intensive English in Oxford for children and schoolchildren: features and types of programs
- Tuition fees in Oxford language camps
- Top summer camps with intensive programs in Oxford
Oxford is a great place for intensive English studying during the holidays. The British city, located an hour's drive from London, is known all over the world thanks to the University of Oxford , regularly falling into the top institutions of the world. This university has trained several dozen Nobel laureates and many representatives of the intellectual, political and creative elite: a summer intensive English course in Oxford for children and schoolchildren will help make the first step along the path to a successful life and career.
In the summer camps of Oxford, study and rest are harmoniously combined. Despite adherence to tradition, in Oxford you can find a wide range of language programs for children and adolescents - adventure camps, programs aimed at preparing for a university or college and much more. Intensive linguistic programs in one of the world-recognized centers of education are suitable even for children with zero language knowledge.
Advantages of summer intensities in English in Oxford
- A deep immersion in the language environment makes it possible to get around the clock English practice, not only in class, but also after them - on excursions, in communication with friends and during extracurricular activities. This helps to learn the language in a game form, which allows children not to get tired of intensive studies;
- Summer programs in Oxford are held on the basis of the best educational institutions, which enables children to use modern infrastructure - the richest libraries, the latest sports equipment and much more;
- An excellent combination of centuries-old traditions and modern methods of education - the latest teaching aids, interesting interactive teaching methods - can significantly improve the results of students;
- The personal approach of teachers to each student allows to take into account the individual characteristics of students, their goals, desires and interests. A high level of personalization of education is the hallmark of learning in Oxford;
- Comprehensive programs include improving the skills of spoken English, listening, reading and writing;
- The amazing atmosphere of the camp allows children to get acquainted and make friends with students from all over the world;
- A high level of security, confirmed by the feedback of students and their parents.
Summer Intensive English in Oxford for children and schoolchildren: features and types of programs
In Oxford, vacation courses for foreigners begin in mid-July and continue until the end of August. Language schools with intensive summer programs can get children from 8 to 17 years with any language level - courses are suitable for both children with zero language knowledge, and for children with a good base.
British linguistic camps are organized on the territory of boarding schools or higher education institutions . This means that foreign students in English schools will have all the conditions for comfortable learning and living. In foreign educational institutions, excellent campus infrastructure and excellent technical equipment: spacious classrooms, cafeteria, various sports grounds and much more.
The curriculum in Oxford's language schools and camps can be divided into several types depending on the goals of the students:
- Classical academic program;
- Thematic programs "English + sport / art" (it can be football, dancing, horseback riding, painting and so on);
- The program of preparation for international examinations, for example IELTS.
Children and youth intensive courses language camps Oxford organized roughly the same principle: 25-30 lessons per week, small groups of up to 15 people. Students are distributed according to age and the starting language level. The first half of the day is reserved for academic studies, and after lunch the students have time for thematic activities, visits to clubs and interest sections. Every weekend, the students undergo a cultural program - excursions to the nearby English cities: London, Bath, Bristol, Cambridge and not only.
Tuition fees in Oxford language camps
The price of training depends on the chosen program and its duration. The average cost of studying in Oxford is in the range of 2500 £ to 4000 £ for two weeks. It usually includes training on the chosen program, accommodation, study materials, an English language test on arrival and a certificate of completion of the course.
Top summer camps with intensive programs in Oxford
Among Oxford's vacation programs there are intensive courses that allow not only to significantly raise the level of the language, but also to immerse themselves in a certain sphere of science or creativity:
- The course "Summer English and the Academy of Cinema" ( Balliol College Oxford Royal ) is ideal for future filmmakers and screenwriters;
- "Summer Program of Leadership" ( Oxford Royale Yarnton Manor ), during which children and adolescents interested in the world of business and entrepreneurship will be able to develop leadership qualities;
- Of particular interest are summer programs for young lawyers - "Summer Program on Law". One of the best schools that conduct this course is Oxford Royal Academy St. Peter's College ;
- Oxford Summer Camp presents a unique program "English + Dance and Drama" for creative children. This course is suitable for future stage stars;
- Oxford Royale Academy Lady Margaret Hall offers intensive scientific courses for children and teenagers who are ready to immerse themselves in the world of engineering - Summer Robotics Courses, Summer Program on Engineering.
Our company will choose you and your child to choose an intensive program with the study of English for the summer holidays. With our help, you can choose courses in Oxford of the appropriate level and subject with the best prices for them.