- Language classes in the camp
- Entertainment in popular summer camps for students
- Examples of summer schools with learning English in Malibu
- Optional summer camp in Malibu
- Tuition fees in language camps for foreign students
The city of Malibu allows you to combine study and rest, beach holidays and tourism. Its proximity to the ocean and the availability of summer schools with the study of the English language makes it very attractive for foreign students wishing to spend a vacation time off the Pacific coast. Malibu is a city in the state of California, near it is Los Angeles, Hollywood and Disneyland.
Language classes in the camp
Classes are held in an informal atmosphere: under the guidance of teachers, students of summer language programs choose independently in what format they want to conduct practical classes in English - these can be seminars, debates, discussion circles, role plays, theatrical performances, certain topics of conversation.
With the students are engaged highly skilled teachers who are native speakers. All classes are held in bright and spacious classrooms equipped with modern equipment, in small groups of 8-15 people.
Entertainment in popular summer camps for students
Academic classes are held in the first half of the day, and all the remaining time is devoted to excursions, recreational activities, walks and optional lessons. In the evenings, discos, concerts, musical evenings, karaoke parties, theater performances are organized for students.
On weekends, students go on excursions for a full day, on weekdays after classes, excursions for several hours are also possible.
Examples of summer schools with learning English in Malibu
- Summer camp Malibu Kings College Summer is proud of its territory and location - 832 acres of picturesque territory, several buildings with ocean views, modern auditoriums and rooms for living. Summer English courses are held for students from 10 to 16 years old, the program includes 15 hours of academic studies per week, special attention paid by experienced teachers to speaking students
- The Meritas Summer School (Malibu) is organized on the basis of the University of Pepperdine, located in the Santa Monica district. For foreign students from 12 years of age are available summer English courses: ideal for those who want to improve English, get new knowledge in the field of ecology, environmental protection, and just relax in sunny California. For enrollment, you need English at the intermediate level, the duration of the classes is 15 hours per week.
Optional summer camp in Malibu
In summer camp Meritas conditions for studying marine biology, oceanography are created. According to the students' feedback, Malibu is an excellent place for research. This program is of interest to all students of the summer school, but is especially relevant for students who later want to get education in the field of ecology, biology, environmental protection. During the research, students study our ecosystem, human impact on nature and analyze ways to save the planet.
For those who are keen on creativity, creative studios are open where you can spend time free from school. Malibu Summer Schools support active lifestyles, on campus grounds there are always sports grounds for classes:
- American football
Tuition fees in language camps for foreign students
In the summer camp Malibu Kings College Summer the cost of a 2-week program is 1,750 $, and in Meritas Summer Pepperdine University - 1,620 $ per week. The price depends on the ranking of the institution, the number of language classes, the intensity of the linguistic program, the location of the campus and living conditions.
Usually the cost of the program includes: food, accommodation, language program, excursions, leisure on campus.
Additional expenses: airfare, additional lessons in foreign languages, excursions, transfer, pocket money, educational materials, organizational costs (consular fees, visa processing).