Summer vacations for students in San Francisco are very popular, and this is not surprising, because in San Francisco you can fully enjoy the Californian summer, fresh and cool, students immersed in American culture, forget about language barriers and find new friends!
Advantages of studying and rest in San Francisco
- In San Francisco, there are unique educational courses with additional programs that will allow students to learn a new hobby. For example, the course "Surfing and English" will open new opportunities in sports, the program "Cinema and English" will tell students about how films are made in Hollywood and teach them practical skills in the field of filmmaking. Also there are courses on acting skills, research summer programs for students and much more.
- San Francisco camps are located in the territories of schools and universities: thanks to the accommodation on campus, students will be able to get acquainted not only with American culture, but also the academic environment of the leading educational institutions of the United States.
- Thanks to the location of summer schools near the cultural and historical center, students have an excellent opportunity to go for walks around the city, visit museums, exhibitions and galleries.
- San Francisco is a tourist and financial center of the United States, full of numerous attractions. Visiting them, students will get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the United States.
- A beach holiday, walking around the city, riding a famous cable car or an active holiday - all this is offered to students who decide how to spend their leisure!
- In San Francisco there are great opportunities for sports activities in various sports: yachting (sailing), rafting, water skiing, horse riding, etc.
- Extra-curricular camp program is fascinating, aimed at consolidating theoretical information in practice. For this event, the camps are built in a certain way: on special topics, quizzes, watching movies, etc.
- Summer camps of the city provide the most comfortable living in the residence or in the host families, guarantee a safe stay in the camp and beyond.
Prestigious summer vacation camps San Francisco, tuition fees
- A special glory is enjoyed by the summer camp at the University of California, Berkeley. Students will be able to use the entire infrastructure of the famous University of California. Students from 11 to 19 years are waiting for an unforgettable trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco. When studying in a camp in an intercultural environment, students will gain a great deal of linguistic experience and significantly improve their knowledge. The cost will be from 2,293 $ per week.
- The summer camp at the Academy of Art University offers a six-week intensive course for students. At the university, many buildings are historical treasures and architectural monuments. The program developed in the camp will make it possible to learn a lot of new things in the field of art and design - there are many options available: Advertising, Animation and Visual Effects, Web Design and Media, Fashion, Photography. Students under 16 years old are offered accommodation in the residence.
- OISE Summer Camp San Francisco is an excellent choice for learning English! The visiting card of the camp is a constant educational overtones: the education does not end in lessons, because many academic knowledge students receive during thematic and field events. The advantage of the camp is an advantageous location - a trip to the trade and cultural infrastructure will not cause the slightest labor. The weekend program includes outbound visits to Santa Cruz and San Jose, a visit to the reserve and water park. The cost will be from 3,850 $ per week.
- Kaplan Summer Berkeley Summer School is located on the beautiful shore of the San Francisco Bay in the student and scientific city of Berkeley. Berkeley is a bustling campus, a great place for developing communication skills. The city has many cafes, shops and scenic views, and it will not be difficult to get to San Francisco. The price for education starts from 1,500 $ per week.
- The St Giles Junior summer school, located in San Francisco, is a compact center in a picturesque area. The camp is equipped with the latest technology and has everything you need for excellent study and rest. The specificity of the language course is the inseparable connection of the extra-curricular and academic block, and the student atmosphere of the camp will inspire students to new achievements in studies and will provide invaluable academic experience. The language program includes 25 lessons per week, for students prepared accommodation in a double residence and board meals. The cost will be from 1,735 $ per week.
- Summer Camp Squaw Valley Academy offers a linguistic program developed by the University of California. This camp is particularly attractive: the school is located at the foot of the Squaw Valley, famous for the fact that in 1960 the Olympic Games were held here. Accommodation in the Taho National Park offers unique opportunities for learning and active recreation. The cost for 3 weeks will be from 3,990 $.