Outside India enjoys high prestige among applicants of the University of Pune. Pune university has state ownership. The educational process at the university began in 1948. All the main buildings of the university are located in the vicinity of the city of Pune.
The fourteenth place in the Indian national academic ranking allows the University of Pune to remain a popular educational destination for many years. Also, this school has top positions in the list of the first 5 percent of the most prestigious universities of the planet. Now Pune university occupies 932 line in the world academic ranking. International recognition is supported by reputation among employers. Graduates of the University of Pune without a problem find a decent job immediately after graduation from the university in their own country or abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university is one of the largest institutions providing higher education. In all faculties, 490,000 students a year at a time undergo a learning process. The right to study at the university has not only local, but also foreign citizens. At the same time, foreigners make up a significant percentage of all studying youth. The academic staff of the institution has 13,000 teachers. Some of them are invited by the administration from other universities in Europe and Asia. Many students in the process of learning use the opportunity to receive education abroad in the way of international exchange. All the details can be found on the student pages of social networks.
The library complex comes to the aid of the student in preparation for certain disciplines. University hostel has a comfortable living environment.
Emphasizes the prestige of the school and the permanent membership of the university in the academic groups ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES and MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.