Cochin University of Science & Technology
Description of Cochin University of Science & Technology
Cochin University of Science & Technology (abbreviated as CUSAT ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities in India since the beginning of the distant 1971. It is known that at the moment the university has its small student campus in the city of Cochin.
It is a small higher education institution where about 4,000 people can complete a course each year. The faculty of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. The university provides both teachers and students the right to participate in international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cochin University of Science & Technology
For the past few years, this university has consistently ranked among the best universities in India (listed in the TOP-20) and in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Cochin University of Science & Technology
The university infrastructure includes a large scientific library. Also noteworthy is the fact that the university is included in the most authoritative scientific groups and associations:
- The Association of Indian Universities (AIU);
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU);
- The Medical Council of India (MCI).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admissions committee accepts applications from both local residents and visitors from different countries. Students can choose the most convenient and appropriate training system for them - full-time or remotely.
Each academic year in the Indian university is traditionally divided into two semesters. Education is paid, but each student can return a part of tuition fee by getting a scholarship according to good academic performance. More information about the conditions of admission, study and residence in the campus can be found through the official portal of the institution (website address http://www.cusat.ac.in), as well as through the official pages on social networks Linkedin and Facebook.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Cochin University of Science & Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.