Cochin University of Science & Technology (abbreviated as CUSAT ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities in India since the beginning of the distant 1971. It is known that at the moment the university has its small student campus in the city of Cochin.
We are talking about a small higher education institution where about 4,000 people can complete a course each year. The faculty of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. The university provides both teachers and students the right to participate in international exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For the past few years, this university in India has consistently ranked among the best of the best, both in the country (listed in the TOP-20) and at the Mirat level (listed among the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best).
The university infrastructure includes a large scientific library. Also noteworthy is the fact that the university is included in the most authoritative scientific groups and associations, including the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.