The Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) is located in India. Being an institution of higher education in Ankara, the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati started its academic activity in 1994. The main buildings of the university are located so that the student can relax outside the city from the bustle and at the same time get all the advantages of life in the metropolis.
The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has strong positions in the national academic rating. This is confirmed by the constant presence in the top ten Indian universities. And this position the institute was able to achieve in only a quarter of a century. And entry into 5 percent of the world's most elite universities makes this institution one of the most popular places of study in India.
This demand among students is conditioned by the availability of competitive faculties. The most prestigious is the direction to study engineering. At the moment, this program takes an honorable 290th place in the world ranking of technical faculties.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The Institute of Technology Guwahati does not differ in size. The number of students is limited to 4,900 people. The practice of receiving documents from foreigners, although their percentage here is quite low because of the difference in culture. The number of teachers is 362 people. Among them there are foreign specialists. International students exchange programs are available for university students.
IITG is proud of its modern library and unique sports complex. All this allows the student to comfortably master the knowledge and productive rest. For nonresident and nationals of other countries there is a comfortable hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.