The Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore (IIMB) is the leading graduate school of management in Asia, an institution of national importance.
Located in the high-tech capital of India, the university is in close proximity to some of the country's leading companies engaged in the field of information technology, consumer goods production, which gives students an additional advantage due to the integration of educational knowledge with practical experience.
The Institute provides many opportunities outside the classroom: internships, cultural events, sports competitions, entrepreneurship.
IIMB offers students the opportunity to interact with experienced people, learn from them. Business leaders, representatives of governmental/non-governmental organizations, artists, intellectuals regularly visit the campus for lectures and presentations.
IIMB offers a world-class infrastructure that supports the pursuit of knowledge, the realization of individual interests.
IIMB is developing a second campus in Dzhigan, about 27 km from the Bannerghatta Road campus.
IIMB is the only campus with full Wi-Fi support among comparable institutions. The computer center is available around the clock, printers are provided in the computer center, dormitory blocks. High-speed Internet, resource-intensive intrarace, sharing software are available, and an internal messenger makes the educational process easier and faster.
IIMB pays great attention to the overall development, has a reliable sports infrastructure. This includes facilities for football, cricket, tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton, indoor games.
The spacious, well-stocked library is regularly updated with the latest magazines and newsletters, providing access to online databases such as Bloomberg.
You can apply during any of the rounds.
International diving – Rs 430,000.
Interviews are conducted in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounds online /by video conference, if the permission and agreements are confirmed by the admission committee.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.