Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
Description of Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (abbreviated UFRN) is the highest public education institution in Brazil. The university has been teaching since the distant 1958. The campus of urban type of the university is located in Natal.
This school is considered quite prestigious among all institutions of the country, as evidenced by the place of honor in the top 20 universities of the state. The university also with enviable consistency takes the position in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
Facilities and equipment at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
The university is one of the rather large ones. Here every year a course of about 34,000 people takes place. The academic staff of the university is about 4,000 teachers. For planning education in UFRN, it is worthwhile to clarify the data on the activities and life of a higher education institution on LinkedIn official portal.
Here students and teachers of a large university library are supposed to use, as well as the possibility of obtaining a place in a dormitory.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission is conducted by a special commission, relying on the documentation, and more specifically on the information on the results of the progress of potential students in the past place of study. At the same time, locals and visitors from different parts of the world can apply for places in the institution. Universidade is considered to be quite selective, because five applicants simultaneously apply for each student’s place. Each academic year is divided into two parts - the classical semester.
Tuition fee at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte
Studying at a university costs future bachelors and masters $ 500 for each semester. Currently, a higher education institution offers students the option of receiving distance learning.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.