Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (abbreviated UFRN) is the highest public education institution in Brazil. The university has been teaching since the distant 1958. The campus of urban type of the university is located in Natal.
This school is considered quite prestigious among all institutions of the country, as evidenced by the place of honor in the top 20 universities of the state. The university also with enviable consistency takes the position in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is one of the rather large ones. Here every year a course of about 34,000 people takes place. The academic staff of the university is about 4,000 teachers. For planning education in UFRN, it is worthwhile to clarify the data on the activities and life of a higher education institution on LinkedIn official portal.
Here students and teachers of a large university library are supposed to use, as well as the possibility of obtaining a place in a dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.