One of the oldest universities in India is Panjab University (PU). This is a public institution, founded in 1882. The University of Punjab is located in the city of Chandigarh.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking of his country, Panjab University is in the TOP 20 best institutions, while occupying 12th place. Among the international institutions leading universities is on 808 place.
Punjab University is famous for a large number of outstanding graduates who left the walls of this institution for the entire period of its operation. Among them:
The list of famous personalities is too large to list all.
There are 17 hostels on campus, which include 8 hostels for men and 9 women's hostels. Sports hostel was built to accommodate teams. Currently, two more dormitories are being built, one for women and men. On campus there are shops, ATMs, playgrounds, a gym and a swimming pool for sports, and there is also a University Health Center.
The main attraction of the city of Chandigarh is the student center, which is the office of the university student council. There are four museums at Panjab University, and the Indian Theater Department has its own theater laboratory. The botanical garden and the garden of medicinal plants, located on campus, are adornment of the university.
Punjab University is a member of such associations as:
The special property of the institution is the Energy Research Center. It is the only research and development department in the country created by Nodal for the implementation of MNES programs.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.