LPU is consistently considered the best university in various fields: employment, quality education, industry infrastructure, international relations. It is an exceptional institution in terms of teaching, learning, research, entrepreneurship, leadership. In addition to the transfer of knowledge and critical thinking, the university allows students to become the architects of the society of the future. Lovely Professional University is known for engineering programs, MBA courses, programs in business management, design, hotel management, law, pharmaceuticals. LPU prides itself on the excellent academic performance of its students.
There are several dormitories on campus. The following amenities are available in the apartments:
On a paid basis, the services are available:
Accommodation fees are from Rs 60,000 to Rs 200,000 per month.
The university offers cultural clubs, societies, sports classes, additional lectures, cultural festivals, events.
Faculty and staff provide students with guidance, support in case they need any academic/life advice.
Students living on campus can earn during their studies by working part-time in laboratories, library, sales, and shopping center.
The campus of Lovely Professional University includes several dozen buildings:
Buildings use natural sunlight wherever possible.
Registration with FRRO (Foreign Regional Registration Office) is mandatory for all international students within 14 days before their arrival in India. FrRO check-in times can range from 24 hours to 14 days before arrival, depending on the student's country of origin.
Send the application form: submit an online application and upload the necessary documents on the university's website.
The second option: send a duly completed and signed application form for admission along with the necessary documents for email@example.com.
Note: Candidates who are awaiting final transcripts and results can submit them according to the deadline set by each faculty.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of previous achievements in study, culture, sports, within a specific category of scholarships for a certain group of students.
The scholarship is available for all foreign students based on grades, it is not necessary to apply separately. The LPU Admissions Team will assess your eligibility for and scholarship based on your eligibility for the qualification exam. Apply for enrollment along with all transcripts and certificates. After completing the requirements for the declared program, you will be given a letter with an offer containing all the important information regarding payment and scholarships.
The scholarship will apply to tuition fees (per semester) for the standard duration of the program.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.