The Indian Institute of Science is a small state educational institution located territorially in the city of Bangalore (India).
The Indian Institute of Science is an elite research institution. It began functioning in 1909 on the initiative of Jamshedzhi Nasarwangji Tata (industrialist and businessman) and William Ramsay (professor, Nobel Prize winner). The department of the university is divided into two types - scientific and engineering. The first type consists of the following departments:
The second type includes the following studies:
More than 2,000 scientists at the university collect data and conduct research for their scientific work.
In India, this institution is in the first place among the rest. In the international ranking is included in 5% of the best institutions in the world. Has a prestigious reputation among employers, since the knowledge of graduates is at a high level. Also, the Institute leads in comparison with others in the number of scientific publications.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The Institute has about 3,500 students and more than 500 teachers. The main campus is territorially located in the city of Bangalore. The educational institution owns a comfortable hostel, the cost of which is 245-424 USD per month.
The Institute participates in such associations as:
The Indian Institute of Science is equipped with a good student library, sports clubs and health centers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.