Bharathiar University (BU) was founded in 1982 and is the highest state educational institution in India, named after the great national poet Subramania Bharati.
BU is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
The university offers educational programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university provides the opportunity to live in a dormitory on campus.
BU is located in southern India, in the city of Tamil Nadu - Coimbatore. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The Department of Communications and Media Research has well-established training equipment for photographing both indoors and outdoors:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must submit an application and pass the entrance exams, and for the MBA and MCA programs pass centralized testing conducted by the Government College of Technology in Coimbatore (based on TANCET grades).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.